Sometimes our web browsers can become backed up due to cookies and cache not being cleared. Start first by refreshing the page (clicking the circle arrow in the left corner of your screen). If the videos do not play after refreshing the screen, you will want to try clearing your cookies and cache. NOTE: clearing cookies will log you out of anything you are currently logged into on your browser.
To clear cookies and cache on Google Chrome browser:
- Click on the 3 vertical dots in the right hand corner
- Scroll down and click on ‘More tools’
- Select ‘Clear browsing data
- A new screen will pop up. Make sure you select ‘Cached Images and Files’ and ‘Cookies and other site data’
- Then click ‘Clear browsing data’
To clear cookies and cache on Safari browser:
- Go to ‘History’ at the top of the screen
- Click on ‘Clear History’
- Drop down and click ‘Today’
- Click ‘Clear History’
Try refreshing the browser and logging back into your program. If the videos still aren’t playing, please call our customer care line at 1-888-708-1870, or click on ‘Submit a Request’ at the top of this page.